Twitter and Facebook

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Lost Girls by Angela Marsons

 (I received the Kindle version of this book, free of charge, from Netgalley in return for an honest independent review.)

Gripping Suspense Thriller, BUT ...               My rating:  4 out of 5

Two 9 year old girls are kidnapped in similar circumstances to a kidnapping the previous year.  That time only 1 girl came back. 

Based in the West Midlands and narrated mostly from the perspective of the police, the parents and the captors, this is a fast moving thriller, with short chapters and lots of suspense and twists.


BUT the characters are portrayed so well, that some violent scenes I found deeply disturbing, and at times nearly made me give up reading.  My final rating of a "4" therefore says a lot about the quality of the story and the writing.  Only read if you are made of stronger stuff than me though!  


No comments:

Post a Comment